FREE SHIPPING TO ANY MAINLAND UK ADDRESS!
PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING QUOTES OUTSIDE MAINLAND UK.
The Retrospective series was created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Think Tank's product designers have blended the look and feel of
"old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and
technology for the digital imaging age.
The Retrospective 30 can fit some telephoto zoom lenses attached to a
DSLR, facing sideways in the bag. Pictured below: Canon 430ex flash, 100mm f2.8 Macro, 5D with battery grip
attached, 100-400 IS attached to a 5D Mark II with battery grip, and a
"I use my Retrospective 30 for my Canon 5Dmk2 kit. It holds my 21mm, 50mm and 100mm prime lenses with ease as well as the usual accessories. The Retrospective 30 looks to be one size up on the Retrospective 7 and is not 4 times the size as the numbers might suggest."
• Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
• Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
• Wider size to fit a 70-200 f2.8 attached to DSLR facing sideways
• Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with 2 DSLR bodies in front pockets
• Two front pockets to carry pro size DSLRs (bodies only)
Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
• Choice of two different colors, black or pinestone, to suit the situation
• Hook and Loop “Sound Silencers” on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
• Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
• Clear business card holder under front flap
• Removable short carrying handle for convenience
• Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the
loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the
bag (pictured below). Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the
hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A
clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also
located under the main flap.
A wide storage pocket is located on the back of the Retrospective 30 (see below). This pocket can be used to carry magazines, newspapers, or
other paperwork, depending on the size of the bag.
Please noteThere is currently no stock of the Pinestone colour for immediate dispatch. Orders placed for a Think Tank Retrospective 30 in Pinestone will be put on backorder. Stock is due in mid March 2014 at the earliest.
← More size options
Stock Level Colours
Become a Member
Privacy & disclaimers
Booking a workshop
Cancellations & returns
Browse our brands
Continuous Lighting Kits
Lupolux Lighting Kits
Elinchrom Flash Kits
Lowel ID Kits
Bespoke Leather Portfolios
Copyright © Lovegrove Consulting Ltd. |