Lupolux LED spotlights for wedding, portrait and commercial photography
Lupolux DayLED photography lighting have beautiful fresnel lenses with flood & spot control as well as a high quality build construction. Made from carbon fibre reinforced polymer they are built to last a lifetime. The LEDs themselves are very robust and have a life span of 50,000+ hrs, making them super cost effective long term.
The high colour rendering index of the daylight balanced (5600°K) light produced is from an array of power LEDs. The latest generation models have instant start capability and are fully dimmable from zero to 100%.
The lights run with very low power consumption, so are extremely well suited to run on battery power, ideal for professional wedding, portrait or commercial photographers alike. Lupolux DayLED lamps come equipped with a low voltage socket for battery connection in addition to a mains powered plug.
Lupolux LED lights are fully DMX (remote) controllable so are also perfect for video, stage and theatre productions wanting a standardized method for controlling the lights. Take a look at our Lupolux LED for videographers page.
• Ideal for wedding, portrait, product and commercial photographers as well as videographers
• Flood and spot control
• Fresnel lensed
• Extremely lightweight and robust
• Low current drain
• Low heat output
• High light output - equivalent of a 650W and 1000W tungsten lamp power respectively
• Near instant start and stop with no warm up time
• 0 - 100% dimming without any change in colour temperature
• 14.8 V battery connection (broadcast industry standard)
• DMX control with through connections.
• Universal yoke
• One year warranty
• LED colour temperature: 5600 K
• Mains supply voltage: 90V - 240V
• Weight: 2.5 kg (DayLED 650) / 3.5kg (DayLED 1000)
• Dimensions: 190mm x 160mm x 180mm (DayLED 650) / 210mm x 260mm x 230mm (DayLED 1000)
• LED life: Over 50,000 hrs.
Special offer - The Lupolux 650/1000 kit
For a limited time only we are offering our customers an amazing deal. When you buy a Lupolux LED 650 and LED 1000 you will receive two Lupolux padded carry bags, an Elinchrom clip-lock lighting stand kit with bag AND a complete 2014 set of Scattergels absolutely free. The kit will also be delivered for free to any mainland UK address.
This amounts to a massive saving of £266.00.
Offer ends 30th April 2014 and whilst stock lasts.
If you've been eagering saving your pennies to update your studio kit then now has got to be the most affordable time to invest in Lupolux revolutionary daylight LED technology. Add this deal to your basket below.