Gemini - The twin Speedlight bracket designed for use with wireless flash trigger systems.
Here is our latest precision engineered lighting accessory. The design is simple and effective. The finish is first class and the Gemini was designed and made in England.
The Gemini has a hard-wearing silver anodised finish and the build quality is fabulous with radiused corners. The Gemini is locked in place by a multi-positionable lever arm. The knob on the top is used to secure an optional umbrella. An asymmetric foot plate allows a perfect clearance for the PocketWizard Flex units and keeps the speedlight heads close and parallel to the umbrella shaft. The Gemini is also the ideal companion for photographers with other flash trigger systems.
Gemini is the perfect solution for wedding photographers shooting groups inside. The twin Speedlight option ensures either more power or faster recycling times but the Gemini can be used with one Speedlight as required.
The Gemini works equally well with smaller and larger Speedlights from both Canon and Nikon. The flashes are situated near the end of the umbrella shaft to ensure a full and even light coverage. The flash units mounted in Gemini offer the least possible blocking of the light output from the umbrella. You can see below the evenness of umbrella illumination too. Another industry first. When used with an umbrella the Gemini is in near perfect balance. The weight of the Speedlights close to the lighting stand counteracts that of the umbrella set further out.
• Custom designed light-weight aluminium construction
• Attach two Speedlights in parallel with remote triggers
• Seemlessly position your umbrella without obstruction
• Angle your light source directly toward your subject or bounce it off of or through an umbrella
• Universal 16mm socket for use with a wide range of lighting stands
• For use with both Canon and Nikon Speedlights
• Includes two cold-shoe flash adapters.